It’s with great joy that I’m able to announce that the Kindle ebook version of Cultivating Love: Enhancing Communication is available for you to download for free in the Amazon bookstore beginning Sunday, December 2nd to Thursday, December 6th! Stay tuned for other opportunities to download this and other ebooks from the Cultivating Love book series for free in the future!
You can download the book by clicking this link:
Cultivating Love: Enhancing Communication provides practical communication tools to facilitate dialogue, empowerment and conflict resolution. This is a staple in my counseling practice.
- Dr. Ken McGill’s Blog, which primarily provides clinical and psychotherapeutic information about communication, addiction and recovery, family relationships, empathy and other values and characteristics to help the individual and family become strong and productive.
- Daily Bread For Life, which provides insight and practical information regarding about the Fruit of the Spirit (Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control), “55 for 55: Passages of Scripture that have meant a lot to me,” in addition to providing “integrated” (Theological, Psychological, Trauma and Addiction) information to inspire and help the reader in his/her endeavor to become successful in addressing challenging compulsions in their life or relationships.
- “3 – 2 – 5 – 4 – 24” which simply provides the reader with posts that could be read in three to five minutes (3 – 2 – 5) with insight, questions and practical suggestions for (4) you to consider applying over the next 24 hours (24). The posts focus on a broad number of personal and relationship issues with “integrated insight” from the domains of psychology, theology, addiction and recovery and communication. I think you’ll like the “Keynotes” section here!
Cultivating Love: Enhancing Communication and all of the books in the Cultivating Love series are great resources for individuals, couples, people who are challenged with compulsive and problematic behaviors and are a great counseling resource for Counselors, Pastors, Pastoral Counselors, Clinicians and College students.
Now, like all of the other books that I’ve written, you can have this information on your Kindle or in paper.
The other books in the Cultivating Love series are:
- Renewal in Your Life and Your Marriage: Is for couples who have decided they wish to rebuild their relationship, and this workbook provides the couple with practical, effective and clinical “tools” to assist them in their process of defining and growing healthy, safe and edifying behaviors that will produce love, and strengthen and protect their marriage.
- Finishing Strong is a book in the Cultivating Love book series, where the focus of this book is to address problematic or compulsive sexual behavior in the lives of men and women.
- When Secrets Surface: This is an in-depth exploration of how to deal with the discovery of unfaithfulness, with insight and practical exercises to help you make safe, informed and healthy choices regarding what direction you wish to take with your relationship.
- Growing Character: Identifying, exploring and cultivating values that help you to determine how you wish to live your life.
- Daily Bread For Life, Vol. 1: Provides inspiring, insightful and integrated counseling information on the subjects of Empathy, the emotions of Love, Fear, Guilt, Anger and Shame as well as information about six classes of drugs that are abused and what you could do overcome them.
- Daily Bread For Life, Vol. 2 covers a wide range of real-life issues that many face and struggle with daily: addiction and recovery, deep reflections about how lasting changes are achieved in our lives, in addition to inspirational subjects like the Fruit of the Spirit along with other scriptures that provide meaning, purpose and wisdom for our lives.
Please enjoy this free gift and may God bless you and inspire you as you read it. Please pass along this information or post to others who you think could benefit from Cultivating Love: Enhancing Communication! – Dr. Ken McGill, LMFT, CSAT
TeleHealth/Video counseling sessions are available for those who prefer to meet online – Dr. McGill